The Executive Board meets at least every two months & determines the policy of FAAB. The Board consists of 15 members who are representative for the community (nationality, gender, age,…)
Members of the current board:
- Dhr. Kwaku Boamah Acheampong –President(Ghana Council vzw)
- Mevr. Maureen Duru-Vice President (The Food Bridge vzw)
- Dhr. Kristopher Uyi Guobadia-Financial Secretary (Parliamentary Club Nigeria)
- Dhr. Bernard Nana Kyei-Regional Coordinator Antwerp ( Wassaman Association Antwerp)
- Dhr. Christopher Fynn Dodoo-Regional Coordinator province East Flanders(Mfanseman Association)
- Mevr. Vivian Ibekwe-Regional Coordinator Brussel Gewest (Otu Umu Nwanyi Igbo)
- Dhr. Opio Robson- Executive member (Ugandans & Friends Community in Belgium)
- Mevr. Comfort Gyarteng-Regional Coordinator Brussel Gewest( High Society)
- Dhr. Agyemang Sarpong-Executive member ( Asanteman Association)
The Management Team consists of the president, vice-president, two board members and the coordinator of the Federation. They meet on a regular basis and are responsible for the day-to-day running of the Federation. They report to the Executive Board.
The staff of the Federation meets every two weeks to discuss the current affairs.