- you are an association from Dutch- and English-speaking African communities in Belgium
- you are a non-profit association active in one of following fields: socio-cultural; youth; education; employment; development; sports; health,...
- your association wants to enhance/facilitate the empowerment and participation of its members and the Anglophone African communities in the social, economic, cultural and political life in Belgium
- your association works according to democratic principles
- your association subscribes to the vision and objectives of the FAAB
• FAAB has the right to ask for certain documents (concerning activities,...) as part of the legal requirements for recognition by the Ministries
• member associations should be committed to help FAAB realize its goals
• member associations shouldn’t undertake actions that go against the principles of FAAB and that can damage its image
New members will be asked to sign following the documents:
• affiliation form
• declaration of principles FAAB
• internal regulation of the FAAB
Each association will have the freedom to operate autonomously.
Candidates should direct their application to the Executive Board of the FAAB who will upraise the applicant and take a decision on the associations' membership.